【GoRemit】 I received the letter of confirmation of my Residence Card validity (Confirmation of Your Period of Stay). If I submit the change of address procedure document with my renewed Residence Card validity information, will I not have to submit an additional document for my updated residence card expiration date?

When you submit your change of address form with your latest Residence Card, we will register your renewed “Period of Stay” as well.
A separate application/submission of your Residence Card will not be required.

Did this FAQ solve your problem?