【GoRemit Online Overseas Remittance Service(Smartphone app)】 How do I make foreign currency remittance to a Japanese financial institution?

Foreign currency remittances can be made to Japanese financial institutions if the foreign currency remittance is withdrawn from the same foreign currency* of your PowerFlex foreign currency savings account.

*Currencies available for remittances: US dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Sterling Pound, Canadian Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar.

Remittance requests made directly from the PowerFlex savings account requires registering your SBI Shinsei Bank account information on to the GoRemit app.
Please confirm the details for registering your SBI Shinsei account information on the app here

Did this FAQ solve your problem?