Where can I receive my Individual Number (My Number)?
Long term residents in Japan should have received an Individual Number Notice at their address. An Individual Number Notice is a paper with your name, address, date of birth, and the Individual Number printed on it. If you wish, you can also apply for the Individual Number Card with your photo on it free of charge at your local municipal office.

Please login to Power Direct if you wish to register your Individual number.
After loging in, please follow the instruction below:

1) Click [Registered Information] menu
2) Select [Register My Number]
3) Please input your Individual Number and upload required document.

Relevant Categories

Did this FAQ solve your problem?